Chulalongkorn University offers a number of sports facilities so that students and staff can maintain good health. Other users can also use a great number of facilities on a daily basis at a reasonable price, or subscribe on a monthly or annual basis to include the access to the fitness center and the swimming pool. The facilities include:
Chulalongkorn Stadium – This standard outdoor stadium has a maximum seating capacity of 25,000. It is ideal for football, hockey, rugby and other outdoor sports with a field of synthetic turf and 8-lane synthetic track. A Sports Library is also housed here.
Indoor Sports Gymnasium 1 – This multi-purpose gymnasium has facilities for sports, such as sepak takraw, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, badminton, judo, boxing and gymnastics.
Indoor Sports Gymnasium 2 – There are 4 badminton courts. 1-hour booking in advance at the court is required.
Tennis Courts 1 – There are 10 tennis courts with full lighting; knock boards for self-practice are also available.
Tennis Courts 2 – There are 4 tennis courts with full lighting.
Futsal Field – There are 2 futsal fields with full lighting, located near the Faculty of Sports Science.
Golf – There is 1 pitch course in the back and 1 putt course in front of Indoor Sports Gymnasium 1.
Beach Volleyball – A beach volleyball field is located in the back of Indoor Sports Gymnasium 1.
Swimming Pools – There are two swimming pools, one 25-meter and one 50-meter.
- The 25-meter pool, just a short walk from the Indoor Sports Gymnasium 1, has six swimming lanes.
- The 50-meter pool, located on the M Floor, Sports Complex, has eight swimming lanes.
Fitness and Body Training Facilities
- The Fitness Room, an air-conditioned gym, provides both single-station and multi-station machines that can exercise all parts of the body.
- The Weight Training Room is fully equipped with barbells, weight lifting equipment, etc.
- The Physical Fitness Testing Room is also available with a variety of fitness testing machines for muscular fitness, blood circulation, lung capacity, fat percentage, etc.
- All are located on the 2nd Floor, Sports Complex.
CU Sports Complex – This multi-purpose building offers a variety of sports facilities and exercise equipment as well as student sports clubs, including:
- 1st floor: Office/Meeting room/Badminton court
- M floor: Swimming Pool
- 2nd floor: Fitness centre/Yoga room/Aerobic room
- 3rd floor: Indoor sports space (Boxing/Judo/Karate/Taekwondo/Fencing)
- 4th floor: Volleyball court/Basketball court
- 5th floor: Meeting room/Reception room/Audience stadium